[OpenLayers-Users] Mouseclick position in IE6

Frank Broniewski brfr at metrico.lu
Tue Jul 21 04:35:46 EDT 2009

Ok problem already solved ... it was indeed a css bug in IE6, namely the
infamous hasLayout property was set to false in the main content div and that
caused the problem with the wrong click position calculation.
#content had margins, but no width or height associated. And the margins for
left and right had the same value as the misalignment from pixel click
calculation. Assigning a width per javascript solves the wrong calculation.

Maybe this info is useful to someone else ...

Frank

--
Frank Broniewski

Metrico s.àr.l. ( http://www.metrico.lu )