[OpenLayers-Users] Open Spaces

Tom (JDi Solutions) tom.dean at jdi-solutions.co.uk
Thu Jun 11 07:57:15 EDT 2009

I was specifically after post code searching since buying the post code
database from Royal Mail costs an arm and a leg and there are limits to the
number of searches you can do on their own database.  The reason I was
wondering if it can be included in OpenLayers is because if not then I will
have to load the OpenLayers code file AND the OpenSpaces code file just to
be able to get at the one function I want.  I suppose I could dig around and
try to find the actual web service address and then implement it myself but
I thought I'd best check that nobody has already done it first.

cheers all.

On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 10:10 PM, Peter Robins <openlayers at peterrobins.co.uk