[OpenLayers-Users] Google license

Kevin Galligan kgalligan at gmail.com
Thu Jun 11 10:08:47 EDT 2009

How would one do this?  I'm using openstreetmaps now, and things look
OK, but I think people are used to how google maps looks.  Plus the
color scheme is a little "warmer".  OSM is very blue/gray.

Not that I'm complaining.  I'm using postgis, geoserver, OL and OSM,
and the stuff you can do with all that, for free, is fantastic.