[OpenLayers-Users] NavToolBar events

Brad Spencer brad at cubewerx.com.au
Thu Jun 11 22:04:51 EDT 2009

I have a need to change states within my application  - i.e. standard
'viewing mode' with the standard navigation defaults set and then to switch
to a 'select mode' that changes these defaults for application specific
purposes. I have this working just fine with the use of my own mode control
button that switches me back and forth.

However, when the user hits the navToolbar to mouse-drag-zoom around the
map, I have no way of knowing this has happened and consequently I am unable
to reset my mode control button. I do not want to remove the navToolbar as
it is very useful.

I was wondering if there is a way to register an event on the navToolbar's
mouse-drag-zoom button so that I can correctly set my status button.

Cheers,

Brad..