[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers+FeatureServer, full edit

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Jun 19 11:12:45 EDT 2009

Hi,

  I tried to remove as much junk as possible to make a simple demo of
what I'm trying to do (1).  Here's the link to the js file (2).

  Using firebug, you can see that Insert works, but Modify/Delete
don't.  Any small hint would be appreciated.

Regards,

Alexandre

(1) demo : http://dev4.mapgears.com/bdga-fs/
(2) js file : http://dev4.mapgears.com/bdga-fs/main-simple.js