[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers+FeatureServer, full edit

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Mon Jun 22 11:49:31 EDT 2009

Hi,

   Still trying to make OpenLayers+FeatureServer work in full
transactional mode.  I looked at the "manual json edit" example at
featureserver.org (2) and tried to do the same with my demo (1).

  It works well for Insert/Modify now, but it doesn't with Delete.  The
FS example (2) has the same problem.  I get a the error :

<<<
Invalid JSON. Content was: _method=delete

The request is a POST.  I'm not sure, but I think it should be a
"Delete".  I don't know what's wrong yet, but if anyone has a hint, that
would be appreciated.

(1) demo : http://dev4.mapgears.com/bdga-fs/
(2) http://featureserver.org/demo/json.html
(3) new js file : http://dev4.mapgears.com/bdga-fs/main-ajax.js