[OpenLayers-Users] Re : Re: Re : Re: Re : Re: edit data oracle

Christopher Schmidt crschmidt at metacarta.com
Fri Sep 4 10:37:58 EDT 2009

On Fri, Sep 04, 2009 at 04:17:52PM +0200, YOUNESS ELMEDRAOUI wrote:
> <FONT face="Default Sans Serif,Verdana,Arial,Helvetica,sans-serif" size=2><DIV>But FeatureServer support OGR and OGR support Oracle (R/W).

My recommendation to you is the same as it was in the previous 4 emails
on the topic: Use GeoServer. If you want to hack on FeatureServer,
you'er welcome to, but with an untested server side configuration
and a nonexistent client side configuration, you're going to find it
a lot easier to use GeoSErver + WFS-T than Featureserver +"roll your own".

Christopher Schmidt
MetaCarta