[OpenLayers-Users] mouse event return clicked layer

gustavo palminha gustavopalminha at hotmail.com
Fri Sep 4 21:01:19 EDT 2009

Hy there.
First of all let me say nice webgis, realy good those menus are well made.
After testing your browser, i pressed the (i) button with the tool tip
troggle query and i click on the map, then i got asp for download, after
download it got xml code with the message " WMS server error. Invalid
layer(s) given in the LAYERS parameter".
It looks like your tool has some work left to do, but all in all everything
was great.
Congratulations.
Regards.

Arnd Wippermann wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I have to set the active layer for the map to reference that layer
> afterwards with a mouse click.
>
> http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OL27Client/OL27ClientGis.asp?WMC=./data/WMC/
> !Google_World.wmc.xml
>
> Arnd