[OpenLayers-Users] mouse event return clicked layer

gustavo palminha gustavopalminha at hotmail.com
Sun Sep 6 23:09:15 EDT 2009

Hi to all.

After reinventing half the wheel in order to provide a way for manifold to
use a sort of getfeatureinfo, the following tool was built, see the link for
preview  http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7664/manifoldgetfeatureinfo.jpg
http://img180.imageshack.us/img180/7664/manifoldgetfeatureinfo.jpg  .

The next enhancements for this manifold getfeatureinfo will be:
>> Provide a sort of precision parameter for the right mouse click.
>> Provide a sort of multi manifold wms url access.

As said the main goal was after a right map click, a ballon would be
launched with the information content as seen above so it's working now.

Regards.

gustavo palminha wrote:

> Hy there.
> First of all let me say nice webgis, realy good those menus are well made.
> After testing your browser, i pressed the (i) button with the tool tip
> troggle query and i click on the map, then i got asp for download, after
> download it got xml code with the message " WMS server error. Invalid
> layer(s) given in the LAYERS parameter".
> It looks like your tool has some work left to do, but all in all
> everything was great.
> Congratulations.
> Regards.
>

> Arnd Wippermann wrote:
>>
>> Hi,
>>
>> I have to set the active layer for the map to reference that layer
>> afterwards with a mouse click.
>>
>> http://gis.ibbeck.de/ginfo/apps/OL27Client/OL27ClientGis.asp?WMC=./data/WMC/
>> !Google_World.wmc.xml
>>
>> Arnd

>>> if it is WMS layer, i can do a GetFeatureInfo request for that layer,

-----
Regards.
GP