[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.js with #1836 patch

Philip Bruvoll pbruvoll at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 10 10:25:01 EDT 2009

I had a suspicion that IE didn't like floating point numbers in this case.
Multiplying with 10 fixes the symbol defined by [0.5,0, 10,8, 0,8, 0.5,0]
But when I use the definition [2,0, 4,5, 0,5, 2,0] which only contains integers,
IE will render it incorrectly. Strangely, multiplying this definition by 10 will
also fix the problem.

Kind regards,
Philip