[OpenLayers-Users] HELP!!! How implement Filter in WMS Layer

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu Sep 10 14:42:50 EDT 2009

fsalas wrote:

> In this time , I have openlayer 2.8 and be studying the filter.html
> example.
>
> my question is
>
> 1. ¿ How I can use the WMS Layer with filter?

If you want to do it the OGC way, you have to add a SLD_BODY param with
an SLD that contains the filter and the symbology you want.

If you are using GeoServer, you can also use the FILTER param directly.
In that case, you may want to have a look at the CQL_FILTER param which
provides a more compact filter language.

Regards,
Andreas.

--
Andreas Hocevar