[OpenLayers-Users] HELP!!! How implement Filter in WMS Layer

fsalas fsalas at geocuba.cu
Fri Sep 11 14:41:23 EDT 2009

Andreas, Thanks , but I am beginner and don't have information about this
topic.

Can you send me illustrative example or information.

I using GeoServer and I like obtain dynamic maps with some condition.

I try with this code but don't change the maps.

 mapa = new OpenLayers.Map('map', options);

           // setup tiled layer  SLD: "http://deltha:8080/SLD/mapa.sld",

            faro= new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS(
                "topp:mapacuba - Tiled", "http://deltha:8080/geoserver/wms",
                {
                    layers: 'topp:faro,
                    styles: '',
                    height: '300',
                    width: '800',
                    srs: 'EPSG:4267',
                    format: 'image/png',
                    tiled: 'true',
                  tilesOrigin : "-85.49711392680179,19.65266328193469"
                },
             {buffer: 0}
            );

            map.addLayers([faro]);