[OpenLayers-Users] GetFeatureInfo map.events.register for *many* WMS layers

cgp carina_palanca at forcorp.com
Mon Sep 14 18:29:47 EDT 2009

Ah ok. That works well for making the code compact, but the click event grabs
feature info for all the layers at the same time. I want it to only get the
feature info if the layer is currently selected. That's why I have the
condition "if (map.layers[curr_layer_index].visibility==true)" for each of
the layers.