[OpenLayers-Users] Different types of polygons?

Jeff Dege jeff.dege at korterra.com
Mon Apr 5 17:26:54 EDT 2010

I find myself needing to draw two different kinds of polygons on a Vector layer.  First, they need to have different colors, and second, they need to be processed differently when they are complete.

I'm currently working on the first problem, and am playing around with two DrawFeature controls.  Right now, they behave the same.  I'm trying to find a way to hook into them, in some way, so I can modify the features they create.

Any ideas?