[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayer OSM, how do i rotate a picture? (and a good way to position it)

Atl danpetterjacobsen at gmail.com
Tue Apr 13 08:07:52 EDT 2010

Thanks for the fast reply and the nice example.

I now manage to get the image displayed and rotated correctly.
to  be exact the image is placed with:

var myPoint = new OpenLayers.Geometry.Point(x,y);
then its rotated with the angle of the OSM map. and opacity is set to 70%

this was all ok until we tested it on android mobile,there the image was
placed but not rotated. and the opacity of the image was non existing (white
bg) It was rotated on iphone, chrome, firefox,opera.... any idea of why
notin android?  (dont they use chrome in android)

I also faced another problem:  the zoom level restriction on OSM, i need one
ore two more levels. So is there a way to maybe scale the highest zoom tiles
with x2 and x4??
any other  solution, hack.. is welcome =)

Is it ok to post  anotherquestion in this thread or should i  create a  new
for my last question?

Thanks for any reply
//Atl