[OpenLayers-Users] WFS GetFeature with Mapserver

Berényi Attila atis at airdesignstudio.hu
Sun Aug 15 08:50:18 EDT 2010

  Dear All,

Finally I had some time to summarize my experiences with Mapserver's and
OpeLayers' WFS GetFeature functionality.
I've created a few pages showing different usage of the above mentioned
services.

WFS GetFeature Example, using MapServer and
OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.fromWMSLayer:
- one typename: http://webgis.fmt.bme.hu/howtos/getFeature1.html
- two typenames: http://webgis.fmt.bme.hu/howtos/getFeature2.html

WFS GetFeature Example, using MapServer and OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS:
- one typename: http://webgis.fmt.bme.hu/howtos/getFeature3.html
- two typenames: http://webgis.fmt.bme.hu/howtos/getFeature4.html

I hope these pages will be useful for everyone playing with Mapserver
and GetFeature service.

Cheers,

Attila