[OpenLayers-Users] IE9 and SVG support in OpenLayers?

mortac8 ashley_c_mort at raytheon.com
Sun Aug 15 21:49:00 EDT 2010

Has anyone done any preliminary testing with the IE9 preview releases?  I
spent a few minutes and tried to get OpenLayers' SVG renderer to work in IE9
to no avail.  Has anyone looked at this?  Will it work eventually?  I dream
of the day that I won't have to deal with rendering in VML.

I tried to use the VML renderer in IE9 and it was even slower than IE6/7/8.
Unfortunately IE9 is looking like the same old song with the same debugger
and an additional document/browser mode to support...