[OpenLayers-Users] Map background

Kalyan Kamepalli kalyan.kamepalli at gmail.com
Sun Aug 22 20:59:25 EDT 2010

Hello everyone,

Is any one using OpenLayers on IE 6 ? I have a problem here. I initially
developed a project with OpenLayers on IE8 and everything looks pretty and
in place ( Like the forms creation, Controls CSS ). I now, have to shift
this development to IE6 and unfortunately the whole projects seems dim. Most
of the DOM elements, CSS are not working as they did in IE8. Most of the
background of Map turned to be a light blue colour in IE6 from white in
IE8.

Is there any way to change this back to White in IE6 ? What CSS class should
I check in to set this ? Are there different classes for different browsers
?? Why is it showing two different colours on two versions ?

Any ideas and experiences with IE6 & OL ??

Cheers,
Kalyan