[OpenLayers-Users] Selectfeature not firing

Alexandre Dube adube at mapgears.com
Fri Feb 26 08:24:45 EST 2010

Hey Chris,

Chris Green wrote:
> I can make my map using this second method but it seems more cumbersome and I wonder if I am missing something in the first method....it seems that when I create a vector layer with in-built WFS call as above then the resulting layer is not editable.
  This shouldn't be the case.  There might be an other issue or a bug.
Have you tried with trunk ?

  In order to help you find the issue / bug, you may need to minimize
your code.  Please, read the following article which will tell you how
to do it :

  http://docs.openlayers.org/help/minimize.html

Kind regards,

--