[OpenLayers-Users] New OpenLayers Site

soatley shawn at niagarafalls.ca
Tue Jan 5 16:41:29 EST 2010

Hi everyone,

Here's an example of our soon-to-be-released IMS which uses OpenLayers and
TileCache:

http://tomas.fallsviewer.ca http://tomas.fallsviewer.ca

We are using Manifold in the back end to generate most of the tiles (and
cached by TileCache) along with handle the Spatial/Information requests.

There are still a few issues we need to work out (ortho layer transparency,
and some minor printing issues) but it should be released within the next
couple of months if all goes well.

It is already used throughout our main site for what we call the
'mini-maps':

http://www.niagarafalls.ca/business/business_directory/single.asp?listID=49229
http://www.niagarafalls.ca/business/business_directory/single.asp?listID=49229

If you decide to give it a go, please let me know if you run into any odd
things or have any questions.  We are still ironing out some bugs.

Thanks,
Shawn