[OpenLayers-Users] line modify crashes safari

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu Jan 7 03:52:24 EST 2010

Ok, it turns out that the problems are related. There is something wrong
with the renderer for well known graphics (square etc.).

I hope I can come up with a fix soon, although it will just be (yet
another) workaround for a browser issue (webkit in this case).

Regards,
Andreas.

On 2010-01-07 09:42, Andreas Hocevar wrote:
> On 2010-01-07 02:46, Nathan Gerber wrote:
>
>> This also happens in Google Chrome 4.0(beta).
>>
> In Chromium 4 on Linux, the modification handles are all displayed in
> the top left corner of the map viewport. I'll see if I can find out what
> is wrong here.
>
> Regards,
> Andreas.
>

>> --
>> Nathan Gerber
>>

>> On Wed, Jan 6, 2010 at 6:43 PM, Wendell Turner <wendell at enflight.com
>> <mailto:wendell at enflight.com>> wrote:
>>
>>     Modifying a drawn feature on this example crashes the Safari
>>     browser on both Macs and Windows.
>>
>>      http://dev.openlayers.org/releases/OpenLayers-2.8/examples/snapping.html
>>
>>     Does OpenLayers intend to support Safari for this?
>>
>>     Wendell

Andreas Hocevar
OpenGeo - http://opengeo.org/