[OpenLayers-Users] Button Active CSS Styling

Henry Rotzoll henry.rotzoll at dlr.de
Thu Jan 7 12:06:19 EST 2010

I just need a button that can be "turned on", i. e. the users sees that the
function it fulfills is active.
So the user clicks on the button --> its appearance changes --> the user can
draw a feature (function of the button). After the drawing, the button is
deactivated to its original state.

Maybe a toggle button would be better in my case?

Bye Henry