[OpenLayers-Users] Layer.WMS.Post and loadstart-loadend event

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Thu Jan 7 15:04:05 EST 2010

Hi,
I'm using Layer.WMS.Post for one of my layers since the geometry comes
from a complex query and GET method often doesn't work in IE.

For this layer when I check this layer in mapfish layertree widget
(Ext.treepanel) I got a progress bar that  starts but never stops.
If I create this layer with Layer.WMS with a simple query the progress bar
disapear.

Is it because Layer.WMS.Post doesn't have a loadend event? I don't know
how to verify this.

I'm using OpenLayers.Control.LoadingPanel example
Please tell me if this is a mapfish issue.

Thanks
Steve

Steve Toutant, M. Sc.
Analyste en géomatique
Secteur environnement
Direction de la santé environnementale et de la toxicologie
Institut national de santé publique du Québec
945, avenue Wolfe
Québec, Qc G1V 5B3
Tél.: (418) 650-5115 #5281
Fax.: (418) 654-3144