[OpenLayers-Users] Clicking a marker on a marker layer and then calling some code

Robert Hicks robhyx at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 15:17:39 EST 2010

Hey all, I was wondering if there were any examples available or if someone
could tell me how I would register a mouse event with a bunch of markers in
a marker layer. Basically I am going to have a map with several points and
depending on what point they click a new page is going to open. For example
there are going to be points for each county in a given state and when a
user clicks on a given county, the counties web page will load in a new
window. I know how to do all of that except for registering different event
handlers for each marker. Any ideas/suggestions?

Thanks!

--
web http://www.hyxspace.com
aim hyx1138