[OpenLayers-Users] Layer.WMS.Post and loadstart-loadend event

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
Fri Jan 8 10:36:35 EST 2010

Thanks Bart,
I created a ticket (#2405...and 2406).
http://trac.openlayers.org/ticket/2405

I tried it twice because I got an error message saying that my attached
file was too big. It is only 284ko...
It is my first ticket, I might missed something. If the file is not
attached, tell me how to send it please.

I used the loadingPanel example. Using the layer switcher, the problen
also occurs in IE.

Steve

Bart van den Eijnden <bartvde at osgis.nl>
07/01/2010 04:14 PM

Steve.Toutant at inspq.qc.ca
cc
users at openlayers.org
Objet
Re: [OpenLayers-Users] Layer.WMS.Post and loadstart-loadend event

Hi Steve,

this sounds like an OpenLayers issue.

Can you please open up a Trac ticket in the OpenLayers Trac with a
reproducable testcase?

The iframe code (which is used by the POST WMS layer) in OL does have some
logic for the loadend event, but maybe something is going wrong somehwere,
we will be able to debug once you submit a reproducable testcase. TIA.

Best regards,
Bart