[OpenLayers-Users] Google + WMS = misalign

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Fri Jan 8 13:23:44 EST 2010

Barend Köbben wrote:
> If I try your link, no Google layers come, only pink tiles....
> In Firebug NET tab I see a couple of 404-NOT FOUNDs, eg for google.css.

I fixed the two CSS 404s. As to the lack of layers and the pinks, I
dunno; they work for me. Maybe try it again, in case it was some
transient overload of something somewhere?

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."