[OpenLayers-Users] Google + WMS = misalign

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Fri Jan 8 13:39:24 EST 2010

Barend Köbben wrote:
> Nope sorry, still no Google maps, I get the "powered by Google" and the
> Copyright bits, but no map (satellite, street or hybrid). See attached
> screendump.

Huh, okay; then any idea why Google Maps won't work in Barend's Safari?
It's the usual Google Maps code, as ripped from the OL Examples pages.

HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security
    Network+   Server+   A+   Security+   Linux+
    PHP   PostgreSQL   MySQL   DHTML/JavaScript/AJAX

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."