[OpenLayers-Users] reprojecting issues

Pere Roca Ristol peroc79 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 08:02:27 EST 2010

hi all,

please correct me if I'm wrong.

As far as I have investigated around, if I want to reproject all the layers,
I have to first destroy the map,
recreate it with options.projection=my_proj and recreate all the layers
(when destroying the map, layers
persist but params are deleted) and add them

Even with some errors (EPSG 32661 and 3411 are not correctly reprojected) it
can be see on  http://edit.csic.es/geo/mapviewer/projections_test.html
http://edit.csic.es/geo/mapviewer/projections_test.html

What it doesn't work at all is trying to switch to lat/long (4326), where I
don't get an error but a blank image. Some idea why it happens?

and why 32661 and 3411 are not correctly displayed?

thanks in advance,
Pere