[OpenLayers-Users] reprojecting issues

Arnd Wippermann arnd.wippermann at web.de
Tue Jan 12 12:32:44 EST 2010

Hi,

Your layer are also displayed in lat/lon, but with your extent you are not
able to zoom near enough. Set every time your bounds, then it should work.

if (proj!=='EPSG:4326')
{
    options.units='m';
    options.maxExtent=new
OpenLayers.Bounds(-2826520,-6354390,4449320,4187770);
}
else
{
    options.maxExtent=new OpenLayers.Bounds(-180,-90,180,90);
    options.units='dd';
}

Arnd