[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Error: OpenLayers.Layer.WFS is not a constructor

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Wed Jan 13 06:29:16 EST 2010

I forgot to say, that this error only occurs on my local installation. When I
am try to check the WFS layer from the on the Openlayers->example page WFS
layers is working fine. But when I copy the WFS layer definition from
example file, and I try to use it in my page I got error
"OpenLayers.Layer.WFS is not a constructor"