[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Error: OpenLayers.Layer.WFS is not a constructor

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Wed Jan 13 06:22:57 EST 2010

Hi

All the time I am trying to use WFS layer I have error :
"OpenLayers.Layer.WFS is not a constructor" for egzample

            var roads = new OpenLayers.Layer.WFS(
                "Roads",
                "/geoserver/wfs",
                {typename: 'topp:tasmania_roads'},
                {
                    typename: 'tasmania_roads',
                    featureNS: 'http://www.openplans.org/topp',
                    extractAttributes: false
                }
            );

I was trying to use demo page from Geoserver, and checkWFS-T example and I
have all the times this error. When I try to create new html page with my
own WFS layer I got this same. I was trying using Geoserver and Deegree
server, and all the time this same. What is wrong?? I checked the Geoserver
standalone edition (with Jetty) and also on Glassfish v.3 and this same. WFS
does not work at. Whst to do? Does anyone have any idea??
Please help me

Regars,
Poul