[OpenLayers-Users] Style of line which geometry is being changed

paweluz paweluz at o2.pl
Wed Jan 27 14:49:01 EST 2010

Hi

I have problem to set the opacity of a point in a line geometry that is
being changed? Points that are on the edges of links have correct opacity =
1. But points between have some opacity that I have no idea how to change?
The screen below shows it all.

http://img11.imageshack.us/img11/8026/erroroh.jpg

I would like to have all the points red, with no opacity. Does anyone know
how to do it??

My code:

				wfs_style = new OpenLayers.StyleMap({
                                        "default": {