[OpenLayers-Users] Saving features into an external document

Ozgur Zan ozgzan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 09:25:39 EST 2010

Dear List members,

I want to write a code so that when I select a region by drawing a box
(shift + left click), the features in the selected region are saved into a a
document (of XML, TXT or any other) instead of the default zoom feature
(shift + left click to draw a box).

Is there anyone who send me the necessary code for this? I slightly know
javascript so I need also the instructions to save the features into a
document. My program already retrieves information from the server when I
click into a place in any layer.

Best Regards,
Dr. Ozgur ZAN