[OpenLayers-Users] PanZoomBar goes wonky switching from Google to non-Google basemap

Gregor at HostGIS gregor at hostgis.com
Tue Mar 2 10:08:02 EST 2010

An interesting issue I've not been able to figure out.

    http://idesp.planol.info/map/?wmc=wmc/1&lang=pt

It uses Google basemaps except for the "Nein" layer which is a
OpenLayers.Layer instance. When I select the "Nein" basemap, the zoom
slider goes to the wrong level: it shows that we're zoomed far out, but
in fact we're zoomed far in.

Specific files of interest:
    http://idesp.planol.info/map/map.js
    http://idesp.planol.info/map/basemap.js

Strange thing, is that I'm using this very same trick in dozens of other
maps and this trick for a "no basemap" option works perfectly.

--
HostGIS, Open Source solutions for the global GIS community
Greg Allensworth - SysAdmin, Programmer, GIS Person, Security

"No one cares if you can back up — only if you can recover."