[OpenLayers-Users] Error seen under IE8/7

ChiefDan ChiefDan at gmail.com
Tue Mar 2 12:21:05 EST 2010

Initially my map loads fine under IE8, however if I do a page refresh I get
an error: "this.div.style is null"
Debugging the error leads here: getZIndex:function(){return
this.div.style.zIndex;}
I don't see this error under Firefox or Chrome. I am wondering if it is a
result of my not having any "destructor" code. I am learning my way around
javascript, so I might be missing something fundamental that kicks this
error off.
The site is here: http://carolinasrcoos.org/carolinasrcoos.html

I am using OpenLayers 2.8 with MapFish.

Thanks for any feedback,