[OpenLayers-Users] layer.projection.getCode is not a function

Sarah Schuessler sarah_flip at yahoo.de
Thu Mar 4 09:13:02 EST 2010

Hi list,

I want to add a selectControl to my map (like the getfeature-wfs example).
I use Openlayers.Control.GetFeature and OpenLayers.Protocol.WFS.fromWMSLayer. At firebug I see that EPSG from my WMS layer is found ("EPSG:4326") but error came up at WFS.js (line 56) saying layer.projection.getCode is not a function. I declared srsName: "EPSG:4326" (tried it with: projection: "EPSG:4326") at protocol but that didn´t change anything.
Where are my mistake?

Thanks for any hint!
best regards
Sarah