[OpenLayers-Users] Google Maps API v3 & Including Patches to 2.8

Andreas Hocevar ahocevar at opengeo.org
Thu Mar 4 10:50:21 EST 2010

On 2010-03-04 14:54, M_Airola wrote:
> I was searching for an news on when/if Google Maps API v3 would be supported
> and found ticket 2493. When this gets approved, will it be added to the
> nightly build? How does one know if ticket is included in a nightly build?
>
> Is there away to apply patches before the full version comes out?

Note that the patch is unlikely to be committed as long as we have the
drag issue. This requires a fix in the GMaps API. You could give this
issue [1] a star to make it higher priority to the google maps dev team.

Regards,
Andreas.

[1] http://code.google.com/p/gmaps-api-issues/issues/detail?id=2189

--