[OpenLayers-Users] Openlayers cuts my layers at +180

springrider springrider at hotmail.com
Thu Mar 4 20:14:02 EST 2010

Good morning

I am working specifically on a webmapping application centered on the
Pacific Ocean.
Having troubles reprojecting my layers with GeoServer, i had to reshape my
shapefiles in order to have positive longitudes : -170 (170W) became +190.
Now i am trying to display my map into Openlayers but all my shapes are cut
at 180.
In GeoServer, the bounding box is correctly defined from +150 to +220 but OL
doesn' t consider what is over 180.

Is there a way to overcome this situation? by getting the bounding boxes
from GS for example?

Thanks a lot for your help

Sylvain