[OpenLayers-Users] How to add more than one container into a treepanel

Ozgur Zan ozgzan at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 02:49:53 EST 2010

Dear list member,

I have two GeoExt.tree container. One is BaseLayerContainer and the other
one is OverlayLayerContainer.
I aim to merge them in a single Ext.tree.TreePanel so that they are both
seen but seperately. The following procedure does not work:
(They are trying to load the layers but they are not loaded)

*    var layerTree = new Ext.tree.TreePanel({
        id: "treepanel",
        title: "Layers",
        root: new Ext.tree.AsyncTreeNode({
            expanded: true,
            children: [layerTreeBase, layerTreeFeaturesInternal]
        }),
        rootVisible: false,
        split: true,
        collapsible: true,
        collapseMode: "mini",
        autoScroll: true,
        lines: false,
        enableDD: true
    });*

when I modify root as shown below the application works but only with
baselayers.
*root: layerTreeBase

*What should I do in order to display both baselayers and other layers in a
tree format.*

*Best Regards,
Ozgur