[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer over Google Map layer projection problem

Piero Campa piero.campa at gmail.com
Fri Mar 5 13:29:48 EST 2010

Hi again, it's still me.

I think I found the solution: I switched to WFS 1.0.0 and this time the HTTP
response from Geoserver showed and Exception saying it could not locate
{http://www.nurc.nato.int/}groundlocation (groundlocation is the
point-feature and that URI is the featureNS...), so I thought it was maybe
better to delete that final '/' from the URI and it worked. !

I decided then to switch again to WFS 1.1.0 with automatic reprojection to
EPSG:900913 and it finally worked.
So I think it was somehow a matter of this '/' at the end of the feature
namespace URI.

I can see however that if I select the feature, nothing happens (the point
should change colour instead). Do you wonder what could be the reasons?

Thank you all.