[OpenLayers-Users] WFS layer over Google Map layer projection problem

Piero Campa piero.campa at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 04:32:56 EST 2010

Guess who?
It's me.

Just letting you know I realized it was not just a matter of that '/' in the
feaureNS URI: WFS features doesn't appear also if I open the HTML page
directly from the filesystem, that is if I open file:///<GEOSERVER
DIR>/webapps/geoserver/<MyExample>.html instead of
http://localhost:8080/geoserver/<MyExample>.html.

(Think it's a Geoserver concerning question, but if someone can guess the
cause of this behaviour, it would be great)

Good work to all of you. !  B-)

Piero