[OpenLayers-Users] WFS Not loading

Lewis Oaten sphyrz at gmail.com
Mon Mar 8 13:44:22 EST 2010

Hi Brian,

Thank you very much for your continued support.

I have altered the version to 1.1.0, this is reflected in the
response. Still, no WFS data is displayed on the map.

I also included an explicit OpenLayers projection, this hasn't worked
either. In searching for the syntax for the projection code, I saw an
example of how to specify style information. I added that code as well
which also failed to produce a change in the output.

Any further thoughts?

Kind regards,

Lewis Oaten
web: lewisoaten.com