[OpenLayers-Users] OpenLayers.Layer.Vector array Container

Tyler Durden tylersticky at gmail.com
Wed Mar 10 12:07:12 EST 2010

Hi,
I'm building a markers wrapper(class) for OpenLayers, for the marker
I'm using OpenLayers.Feature.Vector(new OpenLayers.Geometry.Point(lon,
lat)); attaching a popclass etc and adding this to a
OpenLayer.Layer.Vector object.
In this OpenLayer.Layer.Vector I use a style for the icon etc.
I want to have a collection of this vectors that I want to use
diferent styles, hide and show a specific vector on map, drag etc.
What is the best aproach to accomplish this?

Thanks,
Tyler