[OpenLayers-Users] How to capture lonlat from GetFeature control/WFS protocol?

Zer zer_matt at hotmail.com
Wed Mar 10 14:08:03 EST 2010

Hi,

I am using the GetFeature control together with WFS protocol to get a
feature from the server when a user clicks a WMS layer. I need to capture
the lon/lat of the point where the user clicked, together with the feature
attributes returned from the server. Is there a way to get the point where
the user clicked? Or do I have to extend the control?

Thanks,

-ZM