[OpenLayers-Users] Doubt with SOSCapabilities

Maribel Bernal maribel.bernal at iviron.com
Tue Mar 16 06:46:41 EDT 2010

Hi all,

Following the example (http://openlayers.org/dev/examples/sos.html), I'm
using OpenLayers.js to connect by my local SOS which is based to 52North
model, and it works correctly.

I have seen the result of the GetCapabilities request is an array of
"offerings", and within each offering there are two separate arrays: the
"features of interest" and the "procedures" related with this offering.

In the map, I can see the points that represents the "features of
interest". When I click over a point, due to each feature can have one
or more "offerings" associated, in the popup I see all the procedures
related by all offerings of this FoI.

My question is:
There are any way to directly obtain only the "procedures" of a "feature
of interest" regardless the offerings?

Thank you very much.