[OpenLayers-Users] Doubt with SOSCapabilities

bartvde at osgis.nl bartvde at osgis.nl
Tue Mar 16 07:39:58 EDT 2010

Hi,

not sure I really get your question, can you elaborate a bit? Is this
something you can read from the GetCapabilities, or the info needs to be
retrieved through a request on the SOS? If so, which request, and do you
have an example XML request?

If I understand things correctly, in the example SOS used one feature of
interest has exactly one procedure, and they have the same id.

Is your SOS structure different, and if so, can you post your SOS's
GetCapabilities response using something like pastebin? TIA.

Best regards,
Bart