[OpenLayers-Users] Doubt with SOSCapabilities

Maribel Bernal maribel.bernal at iviron.com
Tue Mar 16 08:17:59 EDT 2010

Yes, my SOS structure is a little bit different. You can see my SOS's
GetCapabilites response here: http://pastebin.com/vwr3nx37

An example of my question is at this tag (line #750):

<sos:ObservationOffering gml:id="DISTANCE">

where the offering named "DISTANCE" has 10 procedures, of which only one
really belongs to feature 'foi_k2m_contenedor' (the other nine
procedures are from other features).
When I click over the point 'foi_k2m_contenedor' in the map, I see a
popup in which they appear all 10 procedures. I just want to see the
procedure that belongs to 'foi_k2m_contenedor' feature. It's possible?

Thanks for all.