[OpenLayers-Users] show two layers with different projections

M_Airola mairola at gmail.com
Tue Mar 16 10:58:28 EDT 2010

GeoGEOrge wrote:

> I was able to add my layer and have it show on top of Google streetmap-in
> the right location. But I am still unable to get it to show on top of my
> EPSG:4326 raster layer. Would a layer with EPSG:4326 require the
> sphericalMercator: true statement?

I don't think you need to add it, but at this stage it doesn't hurt to try
it. One other thought I had was this... How big is your raster image? I had
a 600 MB image that didn't display well at all. I used gdal2tiles to create
a TMS layer that was much faster to draw. The TMS layer just sits on disk
and doesn't run through the geoserver.

Good luck
-M