[OpenLayers-Users] show two layers with different projections

GeoGEOrge awmlamp at yahoo.com
Wed Mar 17 08:36:52 EDT 2010

Thanks for the suggestion, it is quite large, but displays fine on it's own.
I am going to investigate the utility you mentioned to see if it helps with
speed. I substituted another raster and that one is working fine, so I think
my problem is that the porjection that geoserver is using for my raster is
incorrect. Now I just have to figure out how to get geoserver to use the
coirrect projection.
ESRI says it is EPSG:2249, but geoserver assigned EPSG:4326