[OpenLayers-Users] SaveStrategy does not work - WFSProtocol with Vector Layer

moataz Elmasry zaza1851983ml at googlemail.com
Fri Mar 19 09:54:29 EDT 2010

I might be wrong concerning the proxy issue. But to clear something
here, you would still see the vector layer and the features you add per
hand to that layer, unrelated to, whether these features are added to
the db or not.
My concern here is that how can we make sure that the transaction has
been performed successfully (or not), since what you do on the vector
layer is browser-local and independant from the data in the db